The high art of surface treatment
Functional surfaces give you the security of process reliability and long service life. Pallas is your proven partner for the optimal choice of coating materials and methods for top quality surface finishing. Our experience and success with customised solutions for a wide range of industries make us the leading specialists for demanding applications.
We are an owner-managed family business with over 70 years of accumulated experience and an outstanding capacity for innovation. We offer a versatile range of surface finishing from a single source: electroplating, thermal coating, non-stick coating, plastic coating and laser treatment. By combining the advantages of mechanical, thermal and electromechanical methods and specifically selected working materials, we develop surfaces that are perfectly tailored to your needs. Our repertoire of processing options and our impressive range of in-house developments are unique. They enable us to achieve innovative and durable functional surfaces for heavy-duty tools and complex components.
The latest proof of our innovative competence as a systems provider is a development in our new business unit: the proprietary iClad® processing head for laser cladding of internal contours down to an aperture diameter of just 30 mm.
Your advantages at a glance:
- flexible, fast and cost-effective repairs
- application-optimised design
- tried and tested standards
- innovative combinations of methods and materials
- combination layers
- all processes from a single source
- special processing heads for laser cladding of internal contours
- flexibility regarding processing size of components
- flat hierarchies and corporate structure